What I do have-
- paper collection, I purchased it in September…whew…good thing!
- washi tape, just going to use what I have
- ephemera, pulled out bits & bobs to use from my stash
- stamp sets and inks, again…using what I got!
- page protectors, I had ordered these years ago, about time I use them
- album, again…purchased it during a mega sale months ago, whew!
- my daily prompt list, this takes the longest for me to come up with
What I still need-
- numbers, I know what I want to use. I just need to go to the local craft store and pick them up
I think this week I will have a few spare moments to gather everything and start preparing. Of course, I must clean up the disaster from the Halloween crafting madness...majority that I never even had time posting, ugh!
I must say it again this year – thank you Ali Edwards for the idea. Each year I love taking the time daily to slow down and remember what is important.
Want more info on December Daily? Check out her page here .
Are you doing December Daily? Is this your first year or one of several? Do you do the 25 days leading up to Christmas or do you do the whole month? What color combo are you doing this year?
Until next time,