Happy Planner (Classic)
- So easy to personalize. I can literally make a new cover or dashboard, laminate it and install it within 15 minutes.
- I can move pages in/out easily.
- I can effortlessly add inserts or sections as needed.
- No rings or coils to get in my way when writing.
- If you needed larger rings or the mini rings you can easily change them to fir your need.
- The planner will fold over on its self.
- A disc bound paper punch is easy to find. Or you can use a regular hole punch and scissors to get the job done.
- The overall size is 7.75 x 9.75 inches. This size easily fits into most standard size handbags and work totes. Not too big, not too small.
- The classic size has generous 2.5x1.5 size boxes.
How I Use My Happy Planner
- To jot down quick shopping reminders (lightbulbs batteries, soap, etc.). When I use the last one of something I write it down while I am thinking about it. This also saves time from me having to walk around the house when I am making a grocery list to see what I am out of.
- I am in a few different book clubs and I use the bottom side bar area to keep track of the books I am currently reading that week.
- The boxes are just a tad short. Traditional size planner stickers will not fit unless you cut them down to fit.
- There is no side bar (obviously).
- The daily boxes are lined.
- The daily boxes have plenty of room to write.
- The daily boxes look large enough, that if you wanted, you could break them down into three sections (like the vertical three box layout).